This ceremony is for any couple wishing to celebrate renewal of their vows in a unique and personal ceremony amongst family and friends.
It may be an opportunity to commemorate a special anniversary, such as 10th, 25th, 40th or 50th, but the ceremony is just as appropriate at any stage of marriage.
There is no need for an excuse to celebrate love 😁
Look closely - do you recognise the Celebrity?
English speaking destination wedding celebrant, David Abel,
is available for all celebratory ceremonies
Renewal of vows ceremonies frequently contain the following sections:
- Introduction and welcome
- Acknowledgement of any children of the marriage
- Unity Candle (with your children) - ask for details
- Reading - maybe by one of your guests or friends
- Blessing of your Parents (if appropriate)
- Renewal of vows
- Re-dedication of rings
- Giving of new rings or gifts
- Words from previous wedding guests (Often Best man, bridesmaid or Bride's father)
- Second reading - maybe one of your children
- Inclusion of specially chosen music
- A short speech by a friend or family member, possibly the original best man
- A short speech by the couple
- Marriage Blessing
- Declaration of Years of Marriage
- Signing of certificate
- Witnesses and closing words
You may be assured of a wonderful ceremony, created exactly the way you would wish.
I hope to hear from you soon,