The Wedding of Kim & Helen at Shustoke Barn, Coleshill.
The love of a same-sex couple is the same as everyone else's.
David will write a beautiful, meaningful ceremony that will bring tears to the eyes of your guests, love in their hearts and support of your marriage equality.
David will support and perform ceremonies for all manifestations of true love. This includes supporting same sex, transgender and non-binary couples on their decision to be married.
Gathering together in ritual with friends and family who offer love and blessings is an act that gathers together huge amounts of energy and leads to subtle changes in the rigid structures of the material world. A ceremony that publicly declares your intent and commitment is extremely powerful, both socially and spiritually.
Same Sex, Transgender and Non-Binary couples
Same Sex Weddings in England & Wales have been taking place since March 29th, 2014
Registrars will be conducting WEDDINGS for same sex couples!
Being an Independent Celebrant, I can 'tailor make' a superb celebration ceremony reflecting you & your partner's personality, character and belief system. The Church of England and Church in Wales are prevented by law from conducting same sex marriages.
If you are prepared to travel to the Coventry area I can legally officiate a same sex wedding for you - with or without religion/spirituality.
Why not enjoy a bespoke ceremony?
Enjoy a fabulous Celebration .. including personal vows, readings etc.
David will conduct your Celebration ceremony at a time and place to fit with both your needs;
you may prefer to enjoy your ceremony with friends and family immediately following the legal formalities, or perhaps the following day, or week. It's your choice!
Why not consider Stonehenge?
You may be considering a venue that is a little unusual such as a barn, a boat or your own home. Whatever your choice I can help.
David takes the time to understand your beliefs, your values, and what makes your bond unique.
He will collaborate with you to create a ceremony that you will cherish for years to come.
In a same-sex ceremony, you are empowered. Nothing is imposed on you.
Instead, in a collaborative process, David will guide you in choosing rituals, readings, symbols and music to fulfill your ideals and vision for your ceremony. No two ceremonies are the same.
- David will meet with you at a no-obligation interview to discuss your vision of the ceremony
- David will listen to you to learn your personal story
- David will consult with you until the ceremony is just right
Why choose Creative Ceremonies?
- You would prefer a ceremony that reflects your love, personalities & spiritual beliefs
- You would prefer the ceremony at a hotel or beautiful garden
- You would prefer the ceremony outside, maybe in a marquee
- You would prefer religious or cultural traditions, that registrars' are not allowed to include
- You would prefer to involve many more guests than can be accommodated at the register office
- You would prefer a member of your family and/or special friends to participate in your ceremony
- You would prefer your evening guests to be able to attend a ceremony
Creative Ceremonies remove ALL obstacles. Its YOUR DAY - so ENJOY IT YOUR WAY!